Book your Umrah package 2018 today with us.
We have different Umrah packages available.
Call us on 07944 836901
Call us on 0207 3776726
For a quick response please email us.
Your contract is with the U.K Hajj & Umrah Services Ltd. Below are details of your obligations under these booking conditions please read carefully. When you make the booking as we accept it is as a legally binding contract.
1. Payment of Deposit: When we receive your completed Booking Form accompanied by a deposit requesting your chosen pilgrimage we will send you or your travel agent our Confirmation Invoice. There will be no contract between us until the Confirmation Invoice has been sent and it acts as our acceptance of the booking in accordance with these booking terms & conditions which are subject to English Law and Jurisdiction. Any money paid by the customer to an agent under or in contemplation of the contract is held by the agent as agent for U.K Hajj & Umrah Services Ltd.
2. If we change your booking: As you will appreciate, your pilgrimage arrangements are planned many months in advance and on rare occasions it may be necessary to make modifications to them and we reserve the right to make such changes at anytime. In the majority of cases such changes will be minor but if they are of a more substantial nature we will do our best to advise you or your travel agent prior to your departure. If we forced to make major changes notified before departure to your pilgrimage we notify the customers as soon as it is possible to do so.
3. Our Responsibility: U.K Hajj & Umrah Services Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the suppliers provided are of an acceptable standard. As part of our policy of customer care U.K Hajj & Umrah Services Ltd will not accept responsibility for the proven negligent acts and / or omissions of our employees and agents and our suppliers and sub-contractors, servants and / or agents whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment in respect of claims arising as a result of death, bodily injury or illness to you or any member of your party. We also will not accept responsibilities for visas not given to any pilgrim by the Saudi Embassy of the UK or the Saudi Hajj ministry. It is the responsibility of the pilgrim to check visa validity with their corresponding travel dates.
We cannot accept any liability loss, damage or expense resulting from industrial action, threatened or actual or any event outside our control were such events delay, extend or compel a change in pilgrimage arrangements.
4. Delays: We cannot accept any liability for any delay in your flight to or from the UK whether the cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, rescheduling of times by the airline, the airport authorities and /or the action of air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown, strike or action, industrial action or otherwise.
However, in certain circumstances you may be able to make a claim under your travel insurance policy. We do not offer any travel insurance but we recommend that you should consider taking travel insurance for your trip.
Please Note: The walking distance is a rough idea and it may not be exact. It is your job to check out the distance out on google earth before making a boooking with us. For elderly people the walking distance may take longer, as there may be a rush or a crowd congestion due to thousands of pilgrims going or coming from the Holy Mosques.
5. Behaviour: You must not behave in away that causes distress, injury or annoyance to others or create risk or danger or damage to property. If you do you may be evicted from your hotel or apartment and therefore we have no liability to you. We will not refund any portion of the cost of your pilgrimage.
6. Brochure Information: We have compiled the information on this website and brochure as accurately as possible. However, since we include so much detail there may be occasions when an advertised facility may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside our control during your own particular pilgrimage e.g. planned Ziyaarat may be changed; or room furniture and facilities may differ during the peak Hajj periods. It is important to bear in mind that your expectations of the pilgrimage must be reasonable and must be based on what we have said to you on the website or brochure. We do not accept any liability for any disappointment that you may feel as a result of unrealistic expectations, it is the responsibility of the pilgrim to check out the hotel offered before booking. Further, the operation of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to local licensing laws or religious pilgrimage. Maintenance and local energy conservation measures may mean that the hotel or apartment limits certain facilities, e.g. air conditioning or water supplies, unseasoned weather conditions can cause electricity failure. In such circumstances U.K Hajj & Umrah Services Ltd shall be under no liability for any loss or damage arising there from. The operation and supervision of overseas property, transport and other are subject to local laws, regulations, standards and codes of practice of individual countries. The legal and safety requirement of many foreign countries is lower standard than in the UK. You should note that the standards imposed will be that of the country you are visiting and not that of the UK. All hotel rooms have private bathrooms, the size of the rooms are usually than those in Europe.
7. If You Cancel Your Pilgrimage: Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your booking once it has been accepted, a valid cancellation can only be made if you give written instructions either to the travel agent through whom you made your booking to notify us immediately or if booked through U.K Hajj & Umrah Services Ltd. No pilgrim will be entitled to a refund on a cancellation.
8. If You Have a Problem: In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your liking whilst you are on the pilgrimage that is in our direct control you must report it immediately. This will give your representative an opportunity to correct the matter so that it does not spoil your pilgrimage. Your pilgrimage enjoyment is our prime consideration. If the matter cannot be put right on the spot details of your complaints should be recorded on a client comment from available on request. This form together with an accompanying letter must be forwarded to our Passenger Relations Department within 14 days of the completion of your pilgrimage. We will not accept liability in respect of claims received outside this period.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays [in this brochure] [on this website - as appropriate] are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays [in this brochure] [on this website - as appropriate] are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed [in this brochure/on this website]. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
Your Financial Protection under ATOL number: 10141
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
© All Rights Reserved 2011-2018